Together, we are caring for our community,
Our current 50/50 has raised
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
Delta Hospital and Community Health Foundation (DHCH Foundation) is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to fund and promote outstanding healthcare at Delta Hospital and in the community of Delta.
Since 1988, DHCH Foundation has raised over $52 million for state-of-the-art equipment, capital projects, building improvements, and ongoing education for staff. Your support today will help ensure that our community has access to the best healthcare possible today and for future generations.
How It Works
Lottery License #128191
- The 50/50 draw will take place as follows:
- Draw #1: Ticket sales starting April 12, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end May 31, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place May 31 at 2:00 PM PDT. Guaranteed jackpot of $2500.00.
- Draw #2: Ticket sales starting June 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end June 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place June 30 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #3: Ticket sales starting July 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end July 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place July 30 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #4: Ticket sales starting July 31, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end August 31, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place August 31 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #5: Ticket sales starting September 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end September 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place September 30 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #6: Ticket sales starting October 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end October 29, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place October 29 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #7: Ticket sales starting October 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end November 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place November 30 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #8: Ticket sales starting December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end December 30, 2021 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place December 30 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #9: Ticket sales starting December 31, 2021 @ 12:00 PM and will end January 31, 2022 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place January 31 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #10: Ticket sales starting February 1, 2022 @ 12:00 PM and will end February 28, 2022 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place February 28 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #11: Ticket sales starting March 1, 2022 @ 12:00 PM and will end March 31, 2022 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place March 31 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Draw #12: Ticket sales starting April 1, 2022 @ 12:00 PM and will end April 29, 2022 @ 12:00 PM. Draw to take place April 29 at 2:00 PM PDT.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Must be in British Columbia (BC) at the time of purchase.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- Tickets will be available online at
- Tickets are 3 for $10, 20 for $20, 100 for $40.
- The total tickets for sale are 30,000 at 3 for $10; 100,000 at 20 for $20; 100,000 at 100 for $40.
- Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPEB certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- The winning number will be announced online at
dhchf5050.caand by telephone and email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Delta Hospital and Community Health Foundation by phone at: 604-940-9695, or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning Raffle Ticket may then be brought to 5800 Mountain View Blvd, Delta, BC V4K 3V6 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- Selection of Winner: Upon the conclusion of the Purchase Period, DHCHF will use the System to randomly generate one winning ticket number from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The Raffle will be conducted by a DHCHF staff member and supervised by a member of the Board of Directors of the DHCHF, and the decisions of that person shall be final and binding.
- If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from occurring DHCHF will send out a notice of the substitution date via email notification to all ticket buyers and the details posted on the website.
- All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased, refunds will not be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event the raffle is cancelled. At that point BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket(s).
- To file a complaint, please contact
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws or to win any Prize: Delta Hospital and Community Health Foundation staff and Board of Directors, and members of their households.
- Any questions on the raffle may be directed to